Laser Hair Removal
What is Laser Hair Removal?
Are you done with choosing waxing, shaving and epilating for unwanted hair removal? If yes, we have just the right method of hair removal for you! Laser hair removal is a method that has gained tremendous popularity all around the world to get rid of coarse, dark hair from your chin, cheeks, upper lips to your entire body!
Laser Hair Removal involves beaming highly concentrated light into the hair follicles. The pigment present in the hair follicles absorbs the light, which in turn destroys the hair. At Trichohom, we suggest laser hair removal as the best method to get rid of unwanted hair as lasers are extremely precise as a result of which they can selectively target dark and coarse hair while leaving the surrounding skin completely undamaged. The process of laser hair removal is incredibly effective and fast owing to which most people have permanent hair reduction after an average of four to seven sessions.
With Trichohom’s effective and hassle free laser hair removal, say goodbye to unwanted hair growth!
What to expect from Laser Hair Removal
The process might sound extensive but rest assured, it is a pain free treatment with a minimal recovery time. You can expect to see tremendous results such as a reduction in the number of hair in the treated area shortly after the procedure. Moreover, after two to eight weeks of laser hair removal, you will notice 10% to 25% reduction in hair growth. While it takes about three to eight sessions to ensure long lasting effects and highly decreased hair growth, it is important to undergo an evaluation with experts who are well-versed with the process, the machinery as well as the adequate number of sessions required.
At Trichohom, our panel of experts are not only well versed with the process of laser hair removal but also have extensive experience of rendering the service. It is after a proper consultation that we proceed towards the treatment of your choice in accordance to which our experts render proper follow-up sessions and intimate you regarding the number of sessions required as well.
It is essential to make use of sunscreen and ensure constant application on the areas of your body treated, in order to prevent any form of irritation.
Is Laser Hair Removal painful?
Laser hair removal is one of the least painful yet most effective ways of hair removal and hair growth inhibition on the body. Laser hair removal treatments are gaining popularity amongst people owing to being the least painful and hassle free hair removal technique in comparison to tweezing, shaving and waxing.
Trichohom ensures that you have a comfortable and safe laser hair removal procedure owing to our state of the art facilities and high-grade equipment for carrying out a wide range of skin and hair treatments.
Is Laser Hair Removal safe?
Laser Hair Removal is a clinically tested treatment; it is FDA approved and has undergone multiple scientifically backed trials to ensure the safety and efficiency of patients. The entire panel of experts at Trichohom are highly trained and well-versed in performing laser hair removal procedures and we ensure client safety and satisfaction with our services. Only the highest grade medical lasers are made use of at Trichohom and clients are given a consultation session regarding the course of the procedure prior to the treatment. This treatment has gained immense popularity owing to the safety, efficiency and long lasting results it renders.
How to prepare for Laser Hair Removal:
Prior to commencing your laser hair removal procedure, there are a few things that an expert would suggest refraining from doing or complied to be done:
- Avoid waxing or tweezing before laser hair removal as these options contribute to changing the hair growth cycle leaving fewer hair follicles for the laser to catch on the right stage in order to reduce unwanted hair growth.
- Maintain hygiene in all the bodily areas of treatment and avoid using cosmetic creams on them prior to the procedure.
- Wear loose clothes on the day of the procedure to avoid any form of irritation, which is rare to persist post the laser hair removal procedure.
- Most importantly, relax! You are in the best hands.
Laser Hair Removal Procedure:
A brief counseling session with the expert conducting the laser hair removal procedure is advised before you get into the procedure straightaway.
Prior to the laser procedure, you may be given the option to receive topical anesthetic to avoid any discomfort during the treatment. The anesthetic is applied 20-30 minutes before the laser procedure takes place and is only recommended for sensitive areas such as the bikini line and underarms.
You will be given eye protection and the settings of the laser equipment will be adapted and changed according to the skin location, thickness and colour. During the process, pulses of laser light will be given upon the treatment area which has been often described as a slight pin prick like sensation.
The science behind the same is; that the light emitted by the laser is absorbed by a pigment known as melanin. The light energy is then converted to heat which targets the tube-shaped sacs within the skin the produce hair. Hence, inhibiting or delaying the future growth of hair in that area.
Lastly, a cold gel or lotion will be applied to protect the outer skin and ease any discomfort if prevalent.
While the procedure might feel a little different than earlier methods of hair removal, this is result oriented and highly effective.
Advantages of Laser Hair Removal:
- Quick and Hassle free: If you are looking for a hair removal treatment that does not involve extensive time consumption or the tacky feeling of hot wax on your body, you must consider laser hair removal. It is one of the fastest way to get rid of unwanted hair.
While the process does involve multiple treatment sessions, it takes a few minutes only and renders long lasting effective results.
- Less painful: Laser hair removal is a lot less painful than other methods of hair removal. The sensation felt during the procedure is mild and negligible when compared to other methods of hair removal such as waxing, tweezing and epilating. Moreover, the sessions of laser hair removal are less time consuming hence the discomfort will be over soon even before you realize.
- Precision: Laser hair removal is incredibly precise and is the ideal treatment for people seeking hair removal in targeted areas or even if it is their need to remove specific hair.It is a great method to remove hair from smaller areas such as around the eyebrows, hair around the upper lip, bikini line amongst others.
- Hair removal from any part of the body:Barring a few areas of the body for safety purposes, laser hair removal can be performed on any part of the body and is ideal for arms and legs as well as for the back area and bikini area where it is difficult to shave and extremely painful to wax.
- Prevents ingrown hair:Ingrown hair comes back within no time and methods like shaving, waxing and epilating don’t seem to help the cause. If you are prone to fast ingrown hair growth, laser hair removal is an excellent option.
As laser hair removal destroys the hair at the root, you are free from having to worry about the pesky hair growing back at a pace as fast as before.
- Long term solution: Laser hair removal renders long lasting and effective results. Yes, there are multiple sessions involved but you might only need one or two in months down the line with frequency. It is one of the best long term solutions for inhibiting hair growth and removal of unwanted hair. Since it is a long term solution, it is also cost effective. By opting for laser hair removal, you can save the money you’d otherwise spend on waxing or razor blades for shaving.
Trichohom is the pioneer of state of the art homeopathy skin and hair treatments delivering tremendous results to a wide range of clients. Our clinic is well-equipped with the experts to help you with your hair and skin problems owing to our wide range of result-oriented services.
We are extremely safe and highly experienced in delivering tremendous laser hair removal treatments for men and women. At Trichohom, we use the latest technology, allowing us to render and guarantee effective results.